If you want to be part of something new and awesome and can answer “Yes” to those questions then Axis Mundi needs you.
For a ridiculous 12 hours of volunteer work (2 x 6-hour shifts or 3 x 4-hour shifts) on the weekend of September 18-20 you’ll get all that… and MORE!
You’ll get to experience Axis Mundi from the inside – Community, Culture, Adventure & Environment — and memories that last a lifetime. That and free gondola rides 🙂
Well, actually you’ll also have the bragging rights that go along with helping stage the very first major new festival to take place in Revelstoke in quite some time.
Axis Mundi Harvest is a celebration of music and culture, as well as autumn and winter adventure sports. Utilizing the City of Revelstoke’s widely diverse network of indoor and outdoor venues, activities will include:
- A downtown fringe festival and street mall featuring local, national and international artists, music workshops and jams, family events, and a Farmer’s Market and seasonal food fair;
- A lecture series featuring mountain culture stories, icons and environmentalists;
- Adventure activities such as climbing, rafting, cycling and paddling, both self-guided and through professionally licensed adventure companies;
- Check out the Glacier Grind Ultra Race & Relay happening on September 19;
- Film and adventure photography including a time lapse photo alley;
- Adventure gear market;
- Community projects; and
- Main stage concerts at Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
If this looks like something you’d like to get involved with please click here to access Axis Mundi’s volunteer crew descriptions.
Click here to access the volunteer application form.
Please click here to visit the Axis Mundi website.