What’s up at City Council next week is a new and regular news brief intended to give Revelstokians a sneak peek at the City Council agenda.
Regular City Council meeting at 3 pm on Tuesday, January 24:
- Social Development Coordinator Jill Zacharias outlines social development accomplishments to date;
- Revenue Anticipation Borrowing Bylaw;
- Services Agreement with the Chamber of Commerce;
- First, Second and Third Reading of Fees and Charges Bylaw No. 2008;
- Proposed OCP land-use amendments;
- Announcement of the 2011 Heritage Award Winners;
- RCMP Report;
- Business License Summary;
- Parks, Recreation & Culture Daily, Monthly and Yearly Transaction Summaries; and
- Minutes of the Enhancment, Heritage, Finance, Economic Development, Parks, Recreation and Culture Meetings as well as minutes from the Community Housing Society.